This guide is intended to provide guidance for searching ScienceDiect, a full-text database covering authoritative titles from the core scientific literature. More than 2,500 journals and more than nine million full-text articles are available in Science Direct.
1. Click on Searching Guides. On this page is a link to: a) Searching Science Direct. This guide provides instructions on performing advanced searches; how to access full-text, linked references, and "Cited By" articles. b) SciVerse Science Direct User Guide. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform a basic search, review results, refine your search, view your results in detail, browse SciVerse Science Direct, personalize SciVerse Science Direct, find additional help.
2. Click on Tutorials. On this page is a link to SciVerse ScienceDirect Tutorials. These are some of the topics covered: performing an advanced search, reviewing search results, reviewing documents, browsing publications, using alerts.
If you have questions that cannot be answered here, please don't hesitate to:
- send an email: Irmin Allner or Library Reference
- call: Irmin Allner (593-2893) or Library Reference (361.593.3319)
- visit the: Jernigan Library