On this page
Self-service book scanner
Fax Service - Incoming & Outgoing
This service is available to the TAMUK community and is free of charge.
Please go to the Library's Administration Office. Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Sending a fax:
- Request a Transmittal Sheet ath the Library Administraion Office.
- Fill out Transmittal sheet and submit it, along with original documents to Admin. Assistant.
- There is no charge to send or receive a fax at the Library.
- Collect your original document(s) upon completion.
Receiving a fax:
- Have faxes sent to 361-593-4093.
- Ask the sender to include your name, phone number, local mailing address and e-mail address on the Cover Sheet.
- Library Admin Assistant will notify you (via e-mail, phone, or mail) when you have received an incoming fax.
- Bring valid TAMUK ID with you to retrieve your fax.
Unclaimed incoming faxes will be discarded after 14 days.
Printers are available in the Library Information Commons.
There are two black and white printers and a color printer.
Costs per page:
GoPrint is TAMUK's print management solution. It is part of the University's effort to help cut down on waste and encourage better management of printing resources. For information concerning TAMUK student's free print allowance go to GoPrint at TAMUK.
$0.10 single sided, $0.16 double sided (duplex), $0.50 color single sided and $.80 color double sided.
Help with Printing
Help with Printers
A print may fail due to a lack of paper or toner in the printer, a paper jam or other reasons. Please report the problem to the IT Help Desk located in the Library Commons.
Once the paper/toner has been replaced or the jam cleared or other problem resolved, the IT Help Desk representative will ask you to print your document again.
The Library provides 2 types of scanners. The scanners are located on the first floor, Library Information Commons.
- A Canon flatbed scanner for scanning short documents or photos. Scanned files can be saved to a USB drive.
- Overhead (KIC/Bookeye) scanner for scanning large or fragile books or periodicals. Scanned files can be saved to a USB Drive or sent to email.