This guide provide starting points for Crucial Topics in World History (HIST 4394). Students can use this guide to access:
- Reference Resources: a list of resources the Jernigan Library has for History.
- Search & Literature Review Tips: information on how to conduct research for a literature review.
- Citations: What am I supposed to be doing??? What citation format is used for the History disciplines??? Go to the Assignment & Citations page to find out!
If you have questions that cannot be answered here, please do not hesitate to:
- send an email: Daniel Thacker @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Library Reference
- call: 361.593.4153 or Library Reference (361.593.3319)
- visit: the Jernigan Library