Resources for students and faculty in the Department of Environmental Engineering
Data Represented in an Interactive 3-D Form, image taken from: http://www.flickr.com/photos/inl/5097547405/
Welcome to the Guide for finding Environmental Engineering resources. This guide was primarily created for the students and faculty of Texas A&M - Kingsville. It will help you find:
- Home: Learn about your subject guide and our many library services.
- Databases: Explore the list of selected databases for Environmental Engineering.
- Journals: Locate print and electronic journals to help with your project.
- Books: Search our Oasis catalog and find books on your subject.
- Reference Resources: Find the physical and electronic reference resources best suited for your needs.
- Websites: A compiled list of trusted web resources for the subject of environmental engineering.