This guide provide starting points for the course EDKN 4320: Introductory Research Methods. Students can use this guide to access:
- Reference Resources: a list of resources the Jernigan Library has for Kinesiology, Human Performance, Physical Activity, Exercise, Physical Education, Sport Psychology, Fitness, Health and Medical research.
- Search & Literature Review Tips: information on how to conduct research for a literature review.
- Assignment & Citations: What am I supposed to be doing??? What citation format is used for the Human Performance disciplines??? Go to the Assignment & Citations page to find out !
If you have questions that cannot be answered here, please do not hesitate to:
- send an email: Library Reference
- call: Library Reference (361.593.3319)
- text: Library Reference (361.693.5264)
- visit: the Jernigan Library