QR Code - Dropbox Libguide
What is Dropbox ?
Dropbox is a Web-based service by Dropbox Corporation, that utilizes cloud storage of files, pictures, etc., and allows the user to access this data from the internet. This service uses file synchronization, therefore allowing the customer to edit or make changes to documents from any Internet access point.
- Edit documents from one Internet location, and file changes will automatically be updated when you access from alternative locations.
- If you forget your USB drive do not worry, you can download the document from Dropbox.
- There is no longer confusion if you are in the latest edited or updated document, due to file synchronization
- View files from mobile devices
- Dropbox Inc. allow new users 2 GB of free storage.
- Refer friends or Colleagues to Dropbox, and receive additional free storage.