QR Code - Google Reader Libguide
What is Google Reader ?
Google Reader is a free software application that allows a user to access various information sources of choice from one location. This application was first released in 2005.
- No installation required
What you can expect to learn from this Libguide
- How and where to set up a Google Reader account
- Features that are offered by this software
- Basic functionality of this service
- Practical application
One Stop Access
Once you have a Google Reader account you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Have your favorite information sources accessed in one place
- Optimize the use of RSS feeds to obtain the latest news and information releases
- Share information with interested parties of choice
- E-mail content to specific colleagues
- Access current journal articles from select databases
- Aggregate your own syndicated web feeds
- Save time !