Jernigan Library Services to Students
OASIS (Library online catalog)
Interlibrary Loan (Request materials from another library)
This SPAN 3361 LibGuide is intended as a library supplement to help students focus on issues related to database searching and searching OASIS (online catalog).
This LibGuide is only a starting place for some issues related to the class - please don't hesitate to ask questions of any reference librarian.
If you have questions that cannot be answered here, please don't hesitate to:
- Send an email: María de Jesús Ayala-Schueneman (email@example.com) or Library Reference
- Call: María de Jesús Ayala-Schueneman (361.593.3097) or Library Reference (361.593.3319)
- Visit the: Jernigan Library
Get Help Now!
Ask a Librarian
- Call the Reference Desk at (361) 593-3319
- Email a reference question (replies made within 72 hours)
- Online Reference Chat (JAVEQUESTION) via Meebo.
Key in your question in the box that reads "Type here and hit enter to send a private message."
Please note whether this service is currently online.
Maria de Jesus Ayala-Schueneman, Associate Director for Public Services