This guide is intended to provide a starting point for the Academy High School Literary Criticism. Students can use this guide to:
- Find Library Resources: a list of resources the Jernigan Library has for Literary Criticism, Stories, and Authors.
- Find Library Databases: explore resources available through the library databases.
If you have questions that cannot be answered here, please don't hesitate to:
- send an email: Victoria Packard or Library Reference
- call: Victoria Packard (593-4153) or Library Reference (361.593.3319)
- visit the: Jernigan Library